March 31, 2013

Pink! Pink?


If you we're to ask me to name a color that I definitely did not have in my closet, without hesitating I could tell you the answer is pink.  It is just not a color I gravitate toward - whether it's clothing, furniture, accessories, art.  Not in my house.  Perhaps an occasional deep/hot pink bloom.  Pale pink? Never.  Then I noticed that I had purchased a pink orchid for the bathroom.  It was in partial bloom when I bought it so I must have known.




Then I picked up the March issue of  Living Etc magazine  and fell in love with the pale pink ultra feminine Chesterfield sofa from  Canvas.




The nail in the coffin was when I had to run an errand at the mall. Banana Republic was having a 40% off sale.  I saw this great scarf.  Big.  Striped.  Orange and red and pale pink.  And I bought it.




I bought the scarf with the huge pale pink stripe.  Perhaps I am just realllllly ready for Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment