January 16, 2013

Popcorn and Lists

Today was going to be a running around kind of day.  I need to drop by the local-ish Home Depot with a carload of cardboard to be recycled.  While I'm there, I also need to pick up a few bags of rock and buy a replacement planting for the edging that the puppy so joyfully dug up.  I should grab a few things for the inside of the house, too.  None of that sounds particularly appealing in the 40º rain that hasn't stopped all day.  I'm flexible.




Instead,  I made some popcorn.  Rendered far less healthy and much tastier of a snack by the addition of melted butter and smoked sea salt.





So, with snack in hand bowl, I sat down to tackle some list making.  There are a gazillion things about to happen around here and I'm going to need some checklists to keep it all straight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment