November 9, 2012

So I started a blog...

 

My son thinks I should open a bakery or restaurant.  

My husband wonders if I'm interested in training dogs professionally again.  


My daughter is 11 and has a lot of opinions and questions but they are mostly concerning herself.  


I have been musing over when I should go get another degree - and if it's even worth it.


There is also our impending move to Location Unknown within the year that sort of puts a hold on a few of those things.  So, I came to the most logical conclusion:  I decided to start a blog.

 
 

1 comment:

  1. So cool you started a blog! I'm all subscribed and signed up. I always wanted to start a blog but had no idea what in the hell I would talk about, but this is a great idea...just start with the funny stuff. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete